According to the Texas Department of Transportation, 172 Texans died in 2018 due to drowsy driving or falling asleep at the wheel. Encourage your employees to drive only when alert and rested.
- Download DWC’s Driving Fatigue Prevention Take 5 for Safety publication (English/Spanish).
- Check out our helpful tips to avoid drowsy driving.
- Watch Drowsy Driving Causes on the National Safety Council’s YouTube channel.
- Download posters and other graphic materials from the National Sleep Foundation at drowsydriving.org.
Low-Cost Safety Training
Our OSHA 10-Hour General Industry classes are $30 per person and include course materials, practical training, and a completion card. Classes are held in Austin, El Paso, and San Antonio.
- exits and emergency action
- walking-working surfaces
- chemical hazards
- material handling
- machine guarding
- bloodborne pathogens
December 4-5, 2019, San Antonio
January 2-3, 2020, Austin